August 4, 1996
Good Morning from the Zundelsite:
Now that I have waded through five days' worth of e-mail,
I am pulling the most important items to pass on to my readers. Here goes:
- Only a week ago, the Holocaust Promotion Lobby via its instrument,
SIRC, was all ready and roaring to re-start the Zçndel hearings,
apparently with the well-known Canadian-Jewish lawyer Goodman as the Sitting
Member or Judge. SIRC wanted Ernst and his lawyer, Doug Christie, to set
aside at least one entire, continuous month for these hearings in September
- Well, it did not happen that way!
- Now, this absolutely splendid news comes from the Zundel-Haus: "Good
news from Ottawa! The Federal Court Judge ruled in our favor in a 35 page
judgment. The SIRC hearings will be stopped."
- Read that again! The SIRC hearings will be stopped!!
- This means that the Jewish Lobby has been dealt a significant setback
by a Canadian Court. A gentile judge, fully cognizant of the reaction he
was going to cause, ruled ultimately to thwart them in their scheme to
get Ernst deported over this citizenship matter.
- One reader wrote that evening:
- "Ernst Zundel was featured on both CBC TV news and CTV
news last nite re his victory over SIRC-CSIS. In fact, he was the lead
story in the latter's ratings-topper news programme.
- For "balance" Bernie Farber was interviewed after
EZ. BF looked and sounded awful. EZ looked and sounded great.
- CBC TV carried the 5-minute (convoluted?) long story at its
hourly news programme, CNN-style. The word "victory" was used
- The typical anti-Zundel CBC and CTV reaction was, to my eyes
and ears, somewhat muted."
- Ernst thinks that the Holocaust Hucksters, using ever-handy government
resources and tax payer money again, will appeal this decision to the Federal
Appeal Court and all the way to the Canadian Supreme Court - or else introduce
legislation in Parliament to change the laws to get Zçndel out.
Each time they do, however, they leave another paper trail of how they
operate. Ultimately, all that serves the Revisionist cause.
- I have had massive information that now there is a naked global push
to stop "pornographers and neo-Nazis" - please note the constant
repetition of the two unrelated words! - from being on the Internet.
- Below is a representative excerpt:
- "UNITED NATIONS (Jul 17, 1996 10:47 a.m. EDT) --
- International standards for the Internet may be necessary to
prevent pornographers and neo-Nazis from using cyberspace to circumvent
national laws, Germany's minister for family affairs says.
- 'Because the Internet knows no national borders, we will be
able to protect youth only through international standards,' said Claudia
Nolte, who was at the United Nations on Tuesday to discuss ways to protect
women and children from violence and sexual exploitation.
- Nolte told reporters that while the Internet offered 'many
positive opportunities' for exchanging information, the global computer
network could be abused by neo-Nazis and pornographers operating outside
- She said the United Nations could play a role in developing
international standards to control such abuse."
- Canadian Marc Lemire's internet troubles are not yet over. The latest
I heard is that he has had his newest e-mail account terminated because,
and I quote from a message on my answering machine: ". . . I sent
a press release to ABC . . . "
- However, all is not lost. Electronic Frontier Canada, in turn, sent
out a (to me, tongue-in-cheek) press release August 1, 1996 that reads,
in part, as follows:
- "BC teenager takes on BC government in bold free speech
- A 15-year-old boy in Smithers, BC, says he will be 'mirroring'
the controversial web pages that had prompted the BC Attorney General to
call for controls on the flow of 'hate' through the Internet.
- Frank Sayre, who acts as webmaster for the `Canuck Soup' web
pages says, 'I decided to mirror the `Freedom Site' because of B.C.'s misguided
attempt to censor the Internet'.
- 'I do not agree with the Freedom Site's content,' he continues,
'but I do agree that they have a fundamental right to express their political
opinions, both on and off the Internet.'
- 'The B.C. government has no experience or understanding of
cyberspace, .... nor does it have any right to censor or suppress legal
expression, even if it's on a web site,' says the young cyber-activist."
- From Australia comes not-so-good news. David Irving, the best-selling
mainstream historical writer, still cannot visit Australia because he dared
to question conventional Holocaust claims:
- 'Yesterday, a full bench of the Federal Court rejected (Irving's)
case that the Australian Government was wrong to ban him from entering
the country for a 1993 lecture tour.
- As the author of several revisionist histories, Mr. Irving
sparked international outrage with his claim that Hitler did not order
the extermination of the Jews and that reports of the Nazi Holocaust had
been grossly exaggerated.
- His plans for a 1993 Australian tour caused widespread protests,
particularly from the Jewish community. The then Immigration Minister,
Nick Bolkus, said the entry ban was prompted by fears that Mr. Irving's
visit would be disruptive and could even cause violence.
- In September, 1993, the Federal Court ruled the ban invalid
and said it should be reviewed. But Senator Bolkus again refused Mr. Irving
entry, saying he did not meet the public interest criteria of good character.
- A new court challenge was rejected by the Federal Court last
August and on appeal by the Full Court yesterday. The three judges said
it was not the court's function to decide if Mr. Irving was of good character,
but simply to satisfy itself that the minister had a reasonable basis for
- Mr. Irving had been convicted in West Germany of defaming the
memory of the dead, fined $30,000 and expelled from the country. He had
been deported from Canada, refused entry to Italy and South Africa and
jailed in England for contempt of court.
- All these were matters the minister was entitled to take into
account in assessing whether or not Mr. Irving was a person of good character.
The decision must stand unless there had been an error of law. No such
error had been established in this case, the court found."
- Once again we see here how the Holocaust Promotion Lobby use
the anti-democratic, anti-free speech legislation and pro-Holocaust laws.
Their post-war occupation regime in Germany had enacted to criminalize
people like David Irving and Ernst Zçndel. They then use these convictions
in Germany to bar Irving from Canada, Australia, New Zealand and ultimately
use illegal laws by their own standards to bar people from other countries..
One thing is very clear in all of this - and that is that the cat is
now out of the bag. Almost exclusively, with only a few notable exceptions
in England and Canada, Jewish lobbyists everywhere are in the forefront
to stifle free speech. The enemy has had no choice but to identify itself
in this campaign and to admit what is at stake - i.e., the crumbling version
of the "Holocaust" and how it has been used and is continued to
be used as both extortion tool and shield.
Thought for the Day
"Three syllables govern the world"
(John Seldon paraphrased)
Comments? E-Mail: email@example.com
Back to Table of Contents of the Aug. 1996 ZGrams